Instructions for VPN services
[update: May.17and26, 2021]
About Mac M1 chip
– Information Systems Division verification machine can connect
with Safari/with F5 access*, but it is not supported by the vendor (under verification).
*The connection cannot be confirmed by “with Big- IP Edge Client”.
– We may not be able to support even if we receive an “unable to connect” inquiry.
-Please try after securing the VPN connection environment on another PC.
|The application form is this link, access from RIKEN internal only.
Everyone who uses RIKEN network system is required to take Information Security Course.
・ We recommend you to connect by a client software (BIG-IP Edge Client) for Windows users.
・ We recommend you to connect by a browser (Safari) for Mac users.
[Important Security Measures]
- – Install antivirus software and always keep definition files up to date on all terminals that have a VPN connection.
- – Manage certificates and passwords so that others cannot access them.
- – For terminals with a temporary VPN connection, deactivate the relevant settings and delete the certificate file immediately after duties requiring the VPN have been completed.
- FAQ (Update: Oct 17, 2017)
Please refer the instruction to handle Certification
- (Update: Aug 16, 2019)
Please refer the instructions for VPN
- How to connect VPN (Windows , Mac ,Linux*) (Update: Dec 7, 2018)
*English Manual only. We cannot guarantee connection.
Information on our VPN service
- (No posts found.)