To make it easy for you to try out the Data Science Infrastructure HOKUSAI SailingShip (SS), we offer a trial use of computing resources for new users and exempt usage fees if the users decide to cancel the use of the SS.
- Applicable to those who wish to actually try out the system when considering the use of SS.
- The primary user must be a new user of SS.
- The trial period shall last until the end of the month following the start month.
- The end of the fiscal year shall be the end of February, and March shall be excluded.
- Up to 10,800 points can be used during the trial period.
- If the usage is cancelled during the trial period, the fee will be waived.
- If you continue after the trial period, the points you have used will be considered for payment.
- When creating a new project in SS, the user declares that it is a trial use.
- Specify “Trial Use” at the beginning of the usage details of the new project application.
- Enter “0” for all budget numbers for the required number of digits and “t” for the name of the project.
- During the trial period, confirmation with the payment representative and transfer of the user fee will be withheld.
- During the trial period, the user declares whether to continue or withdraw.
- If the user decides to continue, the project will be the same as a regular project.
- In case of withdrawal, the project will be deleted.