- Access https://briefcase.riken.jp/, enter a User ID and a password for postman. Click [Login]. Note: If you wish to designate a folder that exists, skip to 4．Place a check mark・・・
- Open the File List screen and click Create Folder in the sidebar on the left.
- Enter the folder name you wish to use and click [Make].
- Place a check mark next to the folder you created (or the old folder you wish to designate) and click Delivery Folder in the sidebar on the left.
- Enter Publication Expiry Date and click [Create].
If you check “Send E-mail after,” your Web Publication Address will be sent to your email address.
You have now designated the delivery folder for your files.
Inform the recipient the Web address.
- How to display the Web address for the folder
- Click the Delivery Folder icon on the File List tab.
- How to suspend Web publication
- Click the [Detail] icon on the line where the Web publication is listed in the [File List] tab.
Click [Suspend Web Publication] at the bottom of the Detail screen.
- Access your Web Publication Address and upload files to Delivery Folder.
If the sender has designated a Password, enter Password and click [Login]. Note: If you don’t know the Password, ask the sender.
- Click Upload.
- Select the file and click [Upload]. Note: If the latest version of Java is installed on your computer click the D&D icon. Drag and drop to upload files and folders.
- The file is now uploaded in the Delivery Folder.
Last modified on